Hemp a Premium Plant-Based Superfood
No Animal Testing
Keto Diet Safe
100% New Zealand Grown Hemp
4 Star Health Rating
Hemp Hearts Nutritional Breakdown:
Extremely nutritious and should be incorporated into your daily diet!
|Per Serving 30g|
Average Seed Nutrition Comparison
Hemp Seeds, Oats, Quinoa, Wheat, Durum & Avocado observation
|Serving Size 100g||Oats||Quinoa||Wheat, Durum||Hemp Seed||Avocado|
|Total Fat (g)||6.5||6.07||2.48||49||14.7|
|Total Carbs (g)||69||64.16||71.13||8.7||8.5|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||10.1||7.06||4||6.7|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||0||0.5||10|
|Panto. Acid (mg)||1.1||0.77||0.94||1.4|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.1||0.49||0.42||0.6||0.3|
|Vitamin 612 (mcg)||0||0||0||0|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0||14||0||11||146|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.4||2.45||0.8||2.1|
|Vitamin K (mcg)||2||0||21|
|Saturated Fat (g)||1.1.||0.71||0.45||4.6||2.1|
|Monoun Sat. Fat (g)||2||1.61||0.34||5.4||9.8|
|Polyunsat. Fat (g)||2.3||3.29||0.98||38||1.8|
What Are The Health Benefits of Hemp Seed Hearts?
Support Health Blood Pressure
Hemp Seed has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. (GLA). Reducing inflammation may help manage the symptoms of chronic diseases.
Nourish Skin, Hair & Nails
The abundance of fatty acids may make the oil an excellent choice for nourishing the skin and protecting it from inflammation, oxidation, and other causes of aging.
Support Joint Mobility
Did you know that Hemp Seed Hearts:
- A plant-based superfood
- Gram for gram more protein than chicken.
- Are considered a complete protein.
- Have the highest percentage of this high quality protein found in the plant kingdom.
- That Hemp Seeds have no known allergens
- Are raw, gluten-free, Keto and vegan certified
- An optimal 3:1 balance of omegas 6 to 3 essential fatty acids, including GLA – known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Contain an impressive 18 amino acids — including all 9 essential amino acids that our bodies can’t produce on their own.
- Free from the top eight allergens (vs. almonds and soy)
- High in iron, magnesium, copper, zinc
- Low in carbohydrates, no saturated fats
- An excellent source of minerals such as phosphorus, niacin, thiamine, manganese, copper, magnesium, iron, and zinc
- A good source of folate and Vitamin B6.
- Can be consumed raw, cooked or roasted