Vegan Certified And Cold-Pressed For Amazing Health Benefits
Hemp Seed Oil is a raw super-food that nourishes your body whether you eat it or even massage it into your skin. The oil is nutritious and provides a range of important nutrients to energize and soothe the body. It is also an excellent source of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) – anti-inflammatory properties.
Ready for a healthy boost? Expect a buttery, nutty flavoured oil that contains 40% less saturated fat than olive oil.
Our premium oil is made from New Zealand-grown hemp seeds. Our crops are grown throughout New Zealand, spray and chemical residue-free. The seeds are packed full of protein, fibre, and Omega essential fatty acids. They taste very similar to pine nuts and can be roasted. Versatile, delicious, and packed full of goodness! A must for any plant-based diet.
What are the health benefits?
- Support healthy blood pressure
- Support healthy cholesterol
- Support joint mobility
- Support brain health
- Support immunity
- Support a balanced mood
- Support healthy organ function
- Support healthy metabolism
- Support cardiovascular health
- Improve post-exercise recovery
- Nourish skin, hair & nails
- Support healthy hormone levels
Who should use it?
- You want to add a complete essential Omega oil supplement to your diet. An ideal Omega-6 to Omega-3 essential fatty acids ratio of 3:1.
- You’re after a low-maintenance superfood that you can either drizzle over salads and soups or your toast as a butter replacement – so simple.
- You love products with versatility – the oil can be used externally as well as taken internally.
Extraction method: Cold-Pressed
This means we extract the oil by pressing the seeds under weight, with no heat added, to preserve all the nutrients.
How to use hemp oil?
- Create salad dressings, vinaigrettes, mayonnaise, hummus, and more
- Drizzle over veggies, soup, toast, and more
- Externally, the oil can be used to nourish dry skin and alleviate acne as well as reduce skin irritations such as eczema. For hair, work the oil into your hair and scalp.
- Use as oil for dipping or in pesto
- Take a tablespoon a day
How to store?
Once opened, ideally keep refrigerated. If you don’t have the fridge space, store it in a cool dark cupboard to avoid the degradation and rancidity of the fatty acids.
Once opened, ideally keep refrigerated. If you don’t have the fridge space, store it in a cool dark cupboard to avoid the degradation and rancidity of the fatty acids. Can keep for up to 12 months, but it’s best to consume them within 3 months of opening.
We grow New Zealand hemp to supply industries with sustainable solutions to petrochemicals, to remediate many of the environmental and health challenges we face today.
Always read the label and use it as directed. Supplementary to a balanced diet.