Save Big With Our Value Pack Deal
Premium Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp Farm® Hemp Seed Oil is grown spray free by our experienced and dedicated Hemp Farm growers, on pristine fertile land throughout our beautiful country, New Zealand.
Hemp seed oil contains two absolutely essential fatty acids to maintain great health, Omega 3,6 & 9. They are known to be essential because our bodies cannot make them, so we need to get these nutrients from our daily diet. Unlike other sources of these essential fatty acids, hemp seed oil provides an ideal ratio of omegas. This helps the body utilize these nutrients thats support healthy joints, brain and heart health.
Ready for a healthy boost? Expect a buttery, nutty-flavoured oil that contains 40% less saturated fat than olive oil.
Grown and pressed from 100% New Zealand hemp seed (We don’t blend with imported seed).
Hemp seed oil is for you if:
- You want to add a complete essential Omega oil supplement to your diet. Hemp seed oil has an ideal Omega-6 to Omega-3 essential fatty acids ratio of 3:1.
- You’re after a low-maintenance super-food that you can either drizzle over salads and soups or your toast as a butter replacement – so simple.
- You love products with versatility – hemp seed oil can be used externally as well as taken internally.
- We grow hemp to supply industries with sustainable solutions to petrochemicals, to remediate many of the environmental and health challenges we face today.
Hemp Seed Oil provides many health benefits known to:
- Support joint health
- Nourish skin, hair & nails
- Support normal cholesterol levels & blood pressure in healthy individuals
- Support healthy hormone levels
- Maintain energy levels
- Support brain function & development
- Support cardiovascular circulation & organ health
How to take hemp seed oil:
- Use to top your favourite dishes or as an ingredient in hummus and dressings
- Externally, hemp seed oil can be used to nourish dry skin and alleviate acne as well as reduce skin irritations such as eczema. For hair, work hemp seed oil into your hair and scalp.
- Hemp seed oil has a smoke point of 165 degrees Celsius, and so to conserve the Omegas and to enjoy all its benefits, we suggest you use it raw.
How to store hemp seed oil:
Once opened, ideally keep refrigerated. If you don’t have fridge space, store it in a cool dark cupboard to avoid the degradation and rancidity of the fatty acids.
Learn more about the health benefits of hemp.
500ml x 2 / Gluten Free. Vegan.
Always read the label and use it as directed. Supplementary to a balanced diet