Everyday low prices… Fantastic Value!
An extremely versatile sustainable plant-based protein
Lower in calories and fat than animal proteins but higher in fibre and essential nutrients
This protein powder is a nourishing formula providing all nine essential amino acids that help your body work harder and recover faster from exercise while supporting a healthy immune system, hair, skin, and nails. Hemp protein is an excellent alternative for anyone wanting to incorporate a plant-based protein powder into their diet. How much hemp protein you’ll want to take will depend on your fitness goals and dietary requirements.
Hemp is considered a superior plant-protein source due to the fact it is a complete, sustainable protein source, including the nine essential amino acids that your body is unable to produce on its own and so we must obtain these from our diet. Amino acids are the building blocks for all protein in our bodies – vital for tissue growth and repair, the daily functioning of our bodies. Beyond muscle repair and recovery, hemp protein is known for its anti-fatigue properties, digestive support and role in maintaining a healthy immune system.
We are proud to offer our 100% Premium New Zealand Hemp Protein. It has been recognised for its exceptional quality, winning the Silver Award at the 2023 Artisan Awards. Experience the benefits of our award-winning hemp protein today.
Benefits of using a hemp protein?
- Elevate Workouts: Our Hemp Protein Powder provides sustainable plant-powered fuel for fitness.
- Muscle Support: Packed with essential amino acids, it aids muscle growth and post-workout recovery.
- Nutrient Boost: Beyond protein, it’s rich in fiber, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
- Versatile Delight: Mix into drinks, smoothies, or meals for a tasty protein punch.
- Vegan-Friendly: Go vegan without sacrificing protein intake; it’s gluten-free and dairy-free.
Just one 30-gram serving of our hemp protein powder will provide your body with 15 grams of protein, 8 grams of dietary fibre and energy-giving nourishment. Hemp protein powders also contain a variety of other nutrients including B vitamins, magnesium and vitamin E, chlorophyll, and antioxidants without any saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, or sugar.
How to take Hemp Farm® hemp protein powder:
Hemp protein is an extremely versatile whole food supplement, and you can add hemp to almost everything and anything, sweet or savoury.
- Stir a serving into your favourite milk or water for a quick protein shake.
- Mix a tablespoon through your oats for a protein-boosting breakfast.
- Add hemp protein into snack recipes like bliss balls and cookies.
- Upgrade your smoothies. Blend in a serving of hemp protein.
Ingredients: New Zealand hemp protein powder. They are packaged in New Zealand at a certified organic food facility.
Hemp is known to be gluten free, however, trace amounts of gluten may be present due to rogue seed/nut contaminants during harvesting and packaging.
Did you know
- Athletes ingest omega-3 supplements in pursuit of a wide variety of reported performance and health benefits including reduced inflammation, improved recovery (following injury), and enhanced immunity, and in some cases, in an effort to increase skeletal muscle metabolic efficiency.
- Omega 3s taken with protein enhance our ability to use the amino acids for muscle growth.
- When protein is consumed in close temporal proximity to exercise, it increases Muscle Protein Synthesis.
How to store Hemp Farm® hemp protein powder:
Once opened, reseal entirely after each serve. Hemp protein powder is best kept refrigerated to extend shelf life where it will last for up to 12 months. If you have no fridge space, store in your pantry at room temperature and consume it within 90 days of opening.