Everyday low prices… Fantastic Value!
A Natural Skincare Healing Balm That Soothe, Nourish and Restore
Suitable To All Skin Types & The Whole Family
This balm is nourishing and versatile enough to tackle anything – a first aid must-have!
Why Choose Promise® Healing Balm?
- New Zealand Made: Handcrafted in the Coromandel, this balm is blended with New Zealand hemp seed oil – rich in skin-loving omega fatty acids, New Zealand Manuka and Kanuka oils, and lavender, carrot, apricot, and calendula.
- Get quick relief from itchy, cracked, inflamed, sore, and irritated skin: Provides relief to acne, insect bites, itchy spots, saddle sores, heat rash, diaper rash, razor burn, split cracked cuticles, dry or chapped lips, dry itchy skin, cracked or split hands and feet. A MUST HAVE in your bathroom, gym bag, purse, and office drawer!
- Versatile & Effective: 100% Natural and an effective formula containing properties to soothe, nourish and restore.
- This balm works – read the reviews: “This balm is the bomb! I scalded my hand and forearm stirring a pot of hot soup. Put my arm under the cold tap straight away, and gently applied Promise healing balm. Although my arm was as red as, there was no pain. 3 hours later even the redness had gone. The next morning no blisters or signs of having scalded myself. This stuff is amazing – it’s my go-to cream!” feedback from- Marina
- No Animal testing & Chemical-free: Contains no harsh chemicals, parabens, fragrances, or artificial ingredients. Suitable For The Whole Family!
- Works on the toughest of hands: This balm has been proven to be a favourite among Electrician, Stonemasons, Builders and Gardeners.
- Strong Values: We are passionate about caring for YOU and our precious WORLD
How to use:
Apply directly to the affected area and work balm gently into the skin. For massage, apply a small amount between palms to soften and massage into the skin.
- NZ Grown Hemp Seed Oil
- *Apricot Kernel Oil
- *Carrot Oil
- *Calendula Oil
- *Lavender Oil
- *Manuka Oil
- Kanuka Oil
- *NZ Beeswax
- *Manuka Honey
Made from local and imported ingredients. We recommend to patch test before use.
When subscribing, we suggest replenishing your order every two months.