1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix hemp hearts, flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and oregano. In a separate container mix milk and oil. Add the wet to the dry and mix by hand until a dough is formed.
3. Roll out between two sheets of wax paper to approx. 20 x 50 cm Cut into 36 pieces by cutting the one piece in half and then cutting 18 x 1 cm strips out of each sheet. The pastry should be no more than ¼ cm thick.
4. Twist each one and place on an ungreased baking tray and bake for approx 10 minutes. Turn and bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days but we’re pretty sure you’ll eat them all on the first day! :)