Kiwi Hemp seed oil is delicious, nutty, omega-rich goodness!
Hemp Farm® “Kiwi Hemp” Seed Oil is grown spray-free by our experienced and dedicated HempFarm growers, on pristine fertile land throughout our beautiful country, New Zealand.
Ready for a healthy boost? Expect a buttery, nutty flavoured oil that contains 40% less saturated fat than olive oil.
Grown and pressed from 100% New Zealand hemp seed (We don’t blend with imported seed).
Hemp Seed Oil provides many health benefits known to:
- Support healthy blood pressure
- Support healthy cholesterol
- Support joint mobility
- Support brain health
- Support immunity
- Support balanced mood
- Support healthy organ function
- Support healthy metabolism
- Support cardiovascular health
- Improve post-exercise recovery
Hemp Seed Oil is for you if:
- You want to add a complete essential Omega oil supplement to your diet. Hemp seed oil has an ideal Omega-6 to Omega-3 essential fatty acids ratio of 3:1.
- You’re after a low-maintenance super-food that you can either drizzle over salads and soups or your toast as a butter replacement – so simple.
- You love products with versatility – hemp seed oil can be used externally as well as taken internally.
How to take hemp seed oil:
- Use to top your favourite dishes or as an ingredient in hummus and dressings
- Externally, hemp seed oil can be used to nourish dry skin and alleviate acne as well as reduce skin irritations such as eczema. For hair, work hemp seed oil into your hair and scalp.
- Hemp seed oil has a smoke point of 165 degrees Celsius, and so to conserve the Omegas and to enjoy all its benefits, we suggest you use it raw.
How to store hemp seed oil:
Once opened, ideally keep refrigerated. If you don’t have the fridge space, store in a cool dark cupboard to avoid the degradation and rancidity of the fatty acids.
5 Litre / Gluten Free.
Always read the label and use as directed. Supplementary to a balanced diet.