Premium New Zealand Hemp Seed Oil
Grown in Canterbury and cold-pressed at Hemp New Zealand, Tauriko.
Our crops are grown spray-free by our experienced and dedicated HempFarm growers, on pristine fertile land throughout our beautiful country, New Zealand.
We are proud to offer our 100% Premium New Zealand hemp seed oil in capsules. It has been recognised for its exceptional quality, winning the Silver Award at the 2023 Artisan Awards. Experience the benefits of our award-winning hemp seed oil today.
Hemp Seed Oil provides many health benefits known to:
- Support healthy blood pressure
- Support healthy cholesterol
- Support joint mobility
- Support brain health
- Support balanced mood
- Support healthy organ function
Hemp Seed Oil is for you if:
- You want to add a complete essential Omega oil supplement to your diet. Hemp seed oil has an ideal Omega-6 to Omega-3 essential fatty acids ratio of 3:1.
- You’re after a low-maintenance super-food that you can either drizzle over salads and soups or your toast as a butter replacement – so simple.
- You love products with versatility – hemp seed oil can be used externally as well as taken internally.
How to take hemp seed oil:
- Use to top your favourite dishes or as an ingredient in hummus and dressings
- Externally, hemp seed oil can be used to nourish dry skin and alleviate acne as well as reduce skin irritations such as eczema. For hair, work hemp seed oil into your hair and scalp.
- Hemp seed oil has a smoke point of 165 degrees Celsius, and so to conserve the Omegas and to enjoy all its benefits, we suggest you use it raw.
How to store hemp seed oil:
Once opened, ideally keep refrigerated. If you don’t have the fridge space, store in a cool dark cupboard to avoid the degradation and rancidity of the fatty acids.
5 Litre / Gluten Free.
Always read the label and use as directed. Supplementary to a balanced diet.