New Zealand Premium, Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil.
Spray & Chemical Residue-Free. Delicious, Omega-Rich & Nourishes The Body!
Hemp seed oil is a raw super-food that nourishes your body whether you eat it or even massage it into your skin. Nutritious hemp seed oil provides a range of important nutrients to energize and soothe the body. It is also an excellent source of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) – powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
Ready for a healthy boost? Expect a buttery, nutty flavoured oil that contains 40% less saturated fat than olive oil.
What are the benefits of Hemp Seeds?
Our Pure Kiwi Hemp Seed Oil is made from New Zealand hemp seeds. Our Hemp Crops are grown throughout New Zealand, from Canterbury to Waikato, and are Spray & Chemical Residue-Free.
Did you know hemp seed is a superfood! They are packed full of protein, fibre and Omega essential fatty acids. The hemp seeds taste very similar to pine nuts and they can be roasted.
Health benefits of Hemp Seed Oil:
- Support joint health
- Nourish skin, hair & nails
- Support normal cholesterol levels & blood pressure in healthy individuals
- Support healthy hormone levels
- Maintain energy levels
- Support brain function & development
- Support cardiovascular circulation & organ health
Hemp Seed Oil is for you if:
- You want to add a complete essential Omega oil supplement to your diet. Hemp seed oil has an ideal Omega-6 to Omega-3 essential fatty acids ratio of 3:1.
- You’re after a low maintenance superfood that you can either drizzle over salads and soups or your toast as a butter replacement – so simple.
- You love products with versatility – hemp seed oil can be used externally as well as taken internally.
How to take hemp seed oil:
- Create salad dressings, vinaigrettes, mayonnaise, hummus, and more
- Drizzle over veggies, soup, toast and more
- Externally, hemp seed oil can be used to nourish dry skin and alleviate acne as well as reduce skin irritations such as eczema. For hair, work hemp seed oil into your hair and scalp.
- Use as oil for dipping or in pesto
- Take a tablespoon a day
How to store hemp seed oil:
Once opened, ideally keep refrigerated. If you don’t have the fridge space, store it in a cool dark cupboard to avoid the degradation and rancidity of the fatty acids.
Once opened, ideally keep refrigerated. If you don’t have the fridge space, store it in a cool dark cupboard to avoid the degradation and rancidity of the fatty acids. Can keep for up to 12 months, but it’s best to consume them within 3 months of opening.
We grow hemp to supply industries with sustainable solutions to petrochemicals, to remediate many of the environmental and health challenges we face today.
Always read the label and use it as directed. Supplementary to a balanced diet.