Everyone is talking about the many benefits of hemp these days, especially the oil for drizzling and the deliciously nutty hemp hearts for adding to meals and snacking, but what about the Hemp protein powder, how is that used?
Hemp Protein Powder, or flour as it is known in the baking world has many chefs and food manufacturers excited. They have discovered the many uses and benefits and are adding this nutritious ingredient in to their breads, cereals, plant-based burgers and snack bars. Just check out the supermarkets and restaurants to see for yourself!
Hemp Protein Powder is made by milling seed cake, a nutrient dense product left over after cold pressing raw hemp seed for the precious hemp seed oil. This protein rich powder, or flour is super versatile, being perfect for blending into smoothies for a complete protein hit, or add to your regular flour at home in baking, to boost the nutrient content of your favourite breads, cookies etc. Pure Hemp Protein powder contains 50% complete protein per serving, omega fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
A perfect choice for everyone, including those with an active lifestyle, as it supports muscle recovery after exercise. Unlike soy and whey, hemp protein is easy on the digestive system. Just one 30g serving of Pure Hemp protein powder will provide your body with 15.1g of protein, 5.1 g of dietary fibre and energy-giving nourishment.
Why choose hemp protein powder?
- A 30g serve contains 15g of easily digestible complete protein.
- Two tablespoons contain approximately 20-28% of your RDA of fibre.
- Hemp protein powder is rich in healthy fats, with an optimal ratio of omegas 3,6 & 9, including the anti-inflammatory GLA. (gamma linolenic acid)
- A valuable source of minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc.
- Hemp is known to be gluten-free and low in carbs.
- Hemp Protein powder is a raw whole food, unlike other plant protein isolates.
|Per Serving 30|
No Animal Testing
Keto Diet Safe
Hemp Protein has a nutty taste.
Sweet or savoury – healthy or indulgent, there are hundreds of recipes that can benefit from hemp protein powder’s nutritional profile. Use in anything from breads to cakes, veggie burgers or fibre rich smoothies. Hemp protein can also be used as a gluten free additive for thickening sauces and works well in keto dishes.