Pains, Strains, and Gains with Hemp Seed Oil
So, you’re a tradie, or you know one, … good blokes, (or girls) … and they can fix everything except themselves, right? Well, we’ve got the answer for those aches, pains, and problems right here…
Low back and neck/shoulder injuries often associated with poor lifting posture are very common amongst tradespeople. Trade-related work using power tools, long days on the job, overstretching, and heavy lifting can take a serious toll on muscles, tendons, ligaments, and joints, especially in the hands and knees.
In its latest survey, the Australian Physiotherapy Association found that around 60 per cent of tradies have aches and pains as a result of their job, and that 36 per cent typically finish their workday stiff and sore. And we know you can’t afford that. If you work in the trades, pain and injury have ramifications that affect not only your ability to work but also your livelihood.
The rate at which health deteriorates with age is faster in manual trades than in non-manual occupations and for many tradies, work wears out their health!
We’ve got your back!
Kiwi Hemp Seed Oil for Joint Pain – Capsules or Bottled
Manuka Healing Balm for dry, rough & cracked hands
‘Builder’s hands’ is a term often used to describe dry, rough, or cracked hands. Daily exposure to the elements, harsh building materials, manual labour, and frequent handwashing is part and parcel of the job, but the combined effects can be especially hard on the skin.
For fast relief of painful or troublesome skin conditions, Promise Hemp Healing Balm with Manuka is legendary. Rich in skin-loving omega fatty acids, our balm is blended with New Zealand Manuka honey and pure essential oils chosen for their healing and anti-inflammatory properties. This balm is nourishing and versatile enough to tackle everything from rough and dry hands to grazes, bites and stings to eczema and psoriasis – a first aid must-have!
Look after your body - it’s the only one you have
Long hours on the job and intensive, repetitive movements are physically demanding with lasting effects on the back, shoulders, legs, and knees… pretty much your whole body.
Some simple tweaks in your daily routine can help decrease the harm that a manual labour job has on your health and well-being. Here are a few ways to help save your body.
Correct lifting posture
- Face the load with feet shoulder-width apart
- Bend your knees and hips
- Keep the load close to your torso
- Use your quads and glutes to drive yourself up.
- Stretching can help improve flexibility, circulation, improve muscle posture, and enhance energy. Take the necessary time to stretch every 1-2 hours to help reduce the risk of an injury and giving muscles, ligaments, and joints time to recuperate.
- Despite working hard every day, it’s important to exercise regularly throughout the week as well. Something as simple as going for a walk, or some basic resistance training can greatly reduce the chance of a workplace injury.
Listen to your body
- This is self-explanatory. Don’t lift more than you can handle and listen to the areas of your body that have been over-used. Pushing your body beyond its limits is not impressive, it’s harmful.
“Started using hemp seed oil about 2 years ago for shoulder pain. After a fortnight of regular use my shoulder became the best it had been for a long time so have used it regularly since.” – Marc, Apr 2021
“I have had extremely dry skin on my hands and knees due to my work. No other product was helping me. I used this for about a month every day and my skin is cured. This is skin cream that actually works. Anyone with extremely dry skin needs to try this. It is a worthwhile investment.” – Ryan, Oct 2020